Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busier than a One-Armed Paperhanger

.... although fortunately no wallpaper is actually involved. But just so people know why no posts have been forthcoming, it's because 1) school has started again (just finished the first week) and 2) we're moving! We got the keys to our new condo 2 weeks ago, and right now it's filled with paint, dropclothes, dust, etc. Brad's amazing family is helping us get it painted and prepped before we move in next Saturday. So I will have either a lesson plan or paintbrush or box of stuff in my hand for the next week. :-)

PS- if you live in Phoenix, and have nothing to do next Saturday morning at 8, we are loading up the truck about then. :-)

2 comments:

Elzabet said...

I live in NC and have noting to do next weekend so I'll just pray. Happy moving!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help, but...
Hope it goes well. :)